Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, my name is Gabe with MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust. I work at the Research and Design center in Southern California. We are looking for a few particular vehicles for new product development. Our Consumer Cooperative Development program is one which offers the enthusiast consumer a direct means to participate in bringing a new product to market. Anyone interested in helping us out with our product development by participating and lending us your vehicle will be able to see how these products are brought to market, get actual before and after dyno testing and receive the complete stainless steel system at NO cost. To qualify your vehicle must have stock exhaust components and the vehicle must be as close to stock condition as possible (some modifications are ok.)

These are the cars I am interested in developing parts for:

1. 06 Pontiac Solstice
2. 07 Saturn Sky

If you are interested please e-mail me at [email protected] with the following vehicle info:

Year:
Make:
Model:
Engine:
Trans:
Modifications (if any):

Thanks in advance,
Gabe Hall

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I would agree to this.
All you have to do is go to GM and find out where it is. Find it, test it, deliver it. Deal?

Sounds like a decent idea. I just don't have it yet. :cuss:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Hey Gabe, I assume you are looking for people local to southern CAL?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
By the way Gabe the SKY is 07 and not 06.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'd be happy to do this whenever I can get my hands on a Sky.... it look slike it'll be 6 months from now just to get one of the FIRST ones.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Moving to Performance Discussion so it doesn't stay burried under 2 pages of posts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
We got a Solstice in yesterday.
I started by doing a baseline dyno and it put out
142 hp to the wheels. We'll tear it apart today and
I'll update you guys later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts