Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Trade you, even up to see if you can do it again. :) Swwweeeetttt! and there is still rubber on the tires.

·
5,600 Posts
That powerplant is a thing of beauty. All of a sudden, I want to order one! I won't. But I sure want to!!!!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
OHHH......MY......SWEET......LORD.......

Somebody get me that. Cancelling car.....I need that.
I absolutely NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED it.

Chuck, good job. If I had a few more grand, Id be sending #1715 over to your house for a while.

I need to use the bathroom. excuse me.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
dylan01 said:
OHHH......MY......SWEET......LORD.......

Somebody get me that. Cancelling car.....I need that.
I absolutely NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED it.

Chuck, good job. If I had a few more grand, Id be sending #1715 over to your house for a while.

I need to use the bathroom. excuse me.
Don't cancel your car! The way it works is you send it off to Mallet and they return it as a V8 monster. :cool:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
stang said:
Don't cancel your car! The way it works is you send it off to Mallet and they return it as a V8 monster. :cool:
Your car and a check for at least $18,000. ;)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
stang said:
That does kill the "stealth" quality of it. I think the badging is optional.
I would probably just want a Licence Plate Frame that says "mallet V8".

I hate upper-window decals... and I think the side-marker decals distract.

I could live with the rear decal under "Solstice".

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I suppose it's impresive, but I would be more impressed if they could mount a front license plate and it looks good

·
Registered
711 Posts
Pictures like the ones above make me want to send my downpayment to Malett rather than Pontiac. Hah, oh well--I can dream though... :cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
oh god... thats awesomeeee, we can figure out what they change to the car, and make this posible. for example i remember seen LS1 swaps going into miatas.... at least i have seen some V8 miatas over the net, with a cost of 6k-10k. well thats with an used engine like this one.. LS1 on ebay anyway i love that V8

1 - 20 of 47 Posts