1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am new to the forum as a member but have been reviewing all the valuable advice on this site for some time. We have ordered an aggressive solstice (loaded) on October 5 from a Windsor Ont dealer and have now begun the wait. So the map will now need to be expanded to include southwest portion of the province.

·
Registered
184 Posts
:( I got left out...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darkhamr said:
What were you using? Were you entering everyone yourself?

Here I made one we can use if you want where everyone can place enter their own location a picture and a shoutout.

Canadian Solstice Owners Map
That's awesome! I didn't know that was possible!! Much better and it means I don't have to do anything! :glol:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOL FULL said:
Well I added my self to the bottom map... Slipslider if you want to add me to yours I am in Millbrook Ontario ( its close to Rice lake) Great idea guys!!!
I used to date a girl in Millbrook. Small world.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Darkhamr,

Is there any way to change your location? The closest city to me it offered was Toronto but I live in Pickering. I see that someone entered Bomanville which is kind of close but I've already chosen Toronto. Great map BTW.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CndnSol said:
Darkhamr,

Is there any way to change your location? The closest city to me it offered was Toronto but I live in Pickering. I see that someone entered Bomanville which is kind of close but I've already chosen Toronto. Great map BTW.
I live in Newcastle and it wasn't listed... so I put in Bowmanville and it came up with Bowmanville-Newcastle.. so try putting in Ajax or something close and see if that's there

·
Registered
184 Posts
I got Oshawa to show up which is pretty close but I've already entered the information. Oh well, I'm usually in Toronto anyways! LOL!

·
Registered
535 Posts
CndnSol said:
Darkhamr,

I just checked and I was able to delete you so you can sign up again with a new town.

There is not alot of options, but I was able to put up a group shot from the first ever Canadian Solstice meet! LOL

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks Darkhamr. I added myself again with Oshawa which seems to be closest. I love how they randomly put you in the city somewhere.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Darkhamr said:
I just checked and I was able to delete you so you can sign up again with a new town.

There is not alot of options, but I was able to put up a group shot from the first ever Canadian Solstice meet! LOL
Please delete me too (Igmyster) cause there is no Mississauga, I'll try Oakville, Port Credit, Clarkson or Toronto I guess.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Igmyster said:
Please delete me too (Igmyster) cause there is no Mississauga, I'll try Oakville, Port Credit, Clarkson or Toronto I guess.
No problem. Which account do you want deleted? And what is Mississauga beach? That must be in Hazel's backyard because I've never seen it! :lol:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well looks like Oshawa would be a central point... I'm not sure of someplace where we could all go in Oshawa...

But if everyone didn't mind then Hamilton would be better for those coming from Windsor.

Decisions... Decisions...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.