Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just so everyone knows, because I know not many look at the Northeast section. I am making an attempt to do a little Recon on the Wilmington lot tomorrow. I will do my best to get pictures and stuff, although I'm not sure of the legality of my plan. While I do not intend to infiltrate the facility, I'm not sure GM would be happy with someone outside the fence snapping pictures.... I'll update as soon as I get back

·
Registered
369 Posts
If you get back. :lol:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lets pray I do. I'm borrowing my Roomate's $1k camera to take pictures. I think he'd kill me if something happened to it.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Also, if you look real sad and pitiful, someone from inside the fence might come over to chat with you. Use whatever guile you have to gently fish for answers on why the cars may be on hold.

·
Registered
105 Posts
photos

jerzkid said:
Just so everyone knows, because I know not many look at the Northeast section. I am making an attempt to do a little Recon on the Wilmington lot tomorrow. I will do my best to get pictures and stuff, although I'm not sure of the legality of my plan. While I do not intend to infiltrate the facility, I'm not sure GM would be happy with someone outside the fence snapping pictures.... I'll update as soon as I get back
You want have any trouble taking photos as long as you are not trespassing.

If they are sitting in plain view it is called the public domain. There are pictures of the factory elsewhere on this site. You won't get in any trouble.

Besides, since none of us has started making payments yet we have plenty of $$$ to bail you out! :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Just remember -

if you do get captured we will disavow any knowledge of your exsistence! :cool: By the way - where is Erial in Joisey?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Others have made the pilgrimage before you. Think they are ok with pics just won't let you on property. If you can grab the ear of someone for intell that works.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Next Episode "24"

I can contact Cloe' at CTU (counter terriorist unit) for Satellite Tracking. If you need to take a back up team with you, Jack Bauer (Keifer Sutherland) will help, but wants overtime pay. :lol: When you get back, Tony Almeida wants to de-brief you. Wow, can't wait for season five of 24! :yesnod:

·
Registered
511 Posts
jerzkid said:
If you get in and see any COOL silver,
Check for my LOST SOLE- 1071.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting
Maybe we should hire a Detective .
Any retired FBI or CIA Guys out there.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
flaj said:
Don't forget to police up your frags. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I did that about a month ago, hell the guard even opened the gate when I drove up, I should have had cojones and driven in, but just drove past. Plenty of places to park outside the fense and you don't even draw a glace.

Just make sure you clean up the drool before you leave, someone may be there after you :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
ntouched said:
I can contact Cloe' at CTU (counter terriorist unit) for Satellite Tracking. If you need to take a back up team with you, Jack Bauer (Keifer Sutherland) will help, but wants overtime pay. :lol: When you get back, Tony Almeida wants to de-brief you. Wow, can't wait for season five of 24! :yesnod:
I'm waiting patiently for that as well. Well, maybe not quite patiently, about as patiently as I'm waiting for my Sol.

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
jerzkid: while you're up there in Wilmington, if you happen to come across any baby Solstice that seems lost, you can take him/her home and tell your parents: Can I keep it, please,please,please?

Name it Nessie, give it plenty of water, and plenty of love!

That would make up for missing out on the other one. Good hunting!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gizmo, I love your support. I am still ordering Nessa tomorrow, and I guess I'll meet her in the spring.... Heck, its like having a baby, only I don't have to hear my ex-wife this time. However, I do not have to get my car detailed (for Trade-in) tomorrow so I will have plenty of time to make it to Wilmington, weather permitting. Also, I have added the task of finding a Base model that has LSD for Psi so he will trade me. That may consume my day tomorrow

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:lol: yes 22 and an ex-wife.... Thats what Marines did when I was in. We got married. It was wartime, you know? things just happen like that. Oh well, my wife left just in tim efor me to fall in love with my pretty silver Nessa

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So I didn't make Wilmington today, I got caught up at my Dealership. I did, however, confirm through my dealer that the vehicles WERE on hold in Wilmington due to the leak in the deck seal. There were tons of GM execs, mostly Area Directors and stuff like that there, and they all told me that same exact thing. Sorry, I didn't get the pics. I will leave it with something a first sergeant of mine once told me and I will never forget:

"Know your enemy before you find your enemy."

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
jerzkid said:
So I didn't make Wilmington today, I got caught up at my Dealership. I did, however, confirm through my dealer that the vehicles WERE on hold in Wilmington due to the leak in the deck seal. There were tons of GM execs, mostly Area Directors and stuff like that there, and they all told me that same exact thing. Sorry, I didn't get the pics. I will leave it with something a first sergeant of mine once told me and I will never forget:

"Know your enemy before you find your enemy."

My deck seal had to be changed at the dealership.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts