Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My wife and I just learned today that our Sol left Lordstown Ohio on rail and is expected in..in about 2 weeks. Neither of us has even seen the Sol "in person" and would love to. Has yours arrived yet? One in Livermore arrived last weekend and we may get a chance to see it this Sunday. If you wouldn't mind, we would drive to Stockton at your convience and be grateful just for the 2 of us to see it.
Thank You!

Dave
Modesto

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Wonder if mine is along for the ride. The DBC told my dealer today that mine is in Lordstown...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi All!

I was told today by my dealer my "baby" was delivered to Milpitas last night!!!!!!! Were at the home stretch!

Hopefully it will be tucked in my garage no later than Friday.

Modesto Dave: You can come by anytime, just let me know.

After I heard about 607 finally making it to Livermore last weekend, I was completely stressed out wondering where my car was since it was also "due" in Milpitas on the 30th.

I will keep you all posted.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Expect your Sol to visit Lordstown for 3-5 days before being loaded on rail and heading west to Ca. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats Marlene! Do you know how long it took from Lordstown?
I'll be wathching this post for updates...best wishes!
I'm can't say for certain it really makes a difference but you can ask your dealer to "red tag" your car in Milpitas. This supposedly rushes the car haul to the dealers. :)
Dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
Modesto Dave:

I really don't know how long it took from Ohio, but I do know my dealer received notification around Labor Day that it had shipped and he recieved the invoice. I was notified the middle of August of my VIN and its pending shipment.

I will definetely keep you posted. You will probably hear me whooping and hollering all the way from Stockton when it arrives!!

Stockton Marlene

1 - 7 of 7 Posts