Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
may 10th/bragging - that's funny

I, for one, did not bother to waste my time and call to find out if there was another "line" (or so called May 10th update). That was what I was told by Chastity, Pontiac Customer Support and the GM salesman... never said it was "big news", just a possible update. Maybe I should have called to see what they have to say just for fun (not for post/got the message the first time). If there's new news we'll find it here. No doubt.

They don't seem to have any reliable insight about production or delivery, and there are too many mixed messages. I figure that they'll call us when the car is ready. If they're not too late, I'll take it. They also said :yesnod: that when production starts the dealerships would have their interior leather samples.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I am hoping that more planning goes into the production of the car than the marketing round it. Wouldn't really call my post "bragging" that I'd have big news-just a possible update.
----------
Sales strategy or good intentions good awry...

·
Registered
146 Posts
maybe no news is good news...

Thanks, no problem. At the time, I was excited after talking with all three reps. and hearing the same thing... thought that we might have a few answers soon. I didn't know that there were so many different stories out there. :)

I also thought that the news about Onstar being deleted was new, but I guess that some dealerships may still be offering it on the future orders (referring to earlier post on dist. updates "Effective 4/18/2005, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide: Interior section-Deleted (UE1) OnStar entirely." ). Not an option that I ordered but it'll be interesting to see what some of the changes are...

Have a good day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.