Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hard to say, and it might be difficult to get them in - check out how the trunk opens from the rear to hide the soft top.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I need my space!

I am also a golfer and would love it if the Solstice could fit my clubs in its trunk, but I get the feeling that it will be a tight squeeze. Hopefully with the top up it will be more accommodating, but no biggie. :rolleyes

·
Registered
58 Posts
I golf to but i would rether have a nice light small car that is good for autoxing so i say that if i want to go golfing i will take a different car or have a friend with a bigger car drive so if this car can not hold anything more then 2 people i will not care at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Top Up?

It accurs to me, has anyone seen what the car looks like with the top up? I was looking at, I think, the 350ZR website and they had a cool animation of the top being put up. Some of us have been talking about how it looks like behind the seat looks as though there may be a slot for a roll bar but I wonder if it is not a latch for the top.

·
Registered
58 Posts
no one has seen the car with the top up because we believe that the top is still in development, there is one picture on this forum but from what it looks like i think its not what the top will look like at all.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Re: Top Up?

Orange said:
It accurs to me, has anyone seen what the car looks like with the top up? I was looking at, I think, the 350ZR website and they had a cool animation of the top being put up. Some of us have been talking about how it looks like behind the seat looks as though there may be a slot for a roll bar but I wonder if it is not a latch for the top.
i just hope we get a glass backlight and de-frogger. and, i hope GM reads this forum like others and sees the wisdom of my request! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts