Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I visited Google today and typed "Pontiac Solstice" and there it was - Mazda's SPONSORED LINK sandwiched between Pontiac.com and gmbuypower.com. Mazda's using Pontiac Solstice as keywords in search engine results.

Is Mazda concerned with heads-up competition from the Solstice?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
RJinAZ said:
I visited Google today and typed "Pontiac Solstice" and there it was - Mazda's SPONSORED LINK sandwiched between Pontiac.com and gmbuypower.com. Mazda's using Pontiac Solstice as keywords in search engine results.

Is Mazda concerned with heads-up competition from the Solstice?
Who cares :) Can't we all just get along!

I look forward to cruzing with some Miata drivers. A roadster is a roadster!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
SlipSlider said:
Who cares :) Can't we all just get along!

I look forward to cruzing with some Miata drivers. A roadster is a roadster!
:agree: United we stand against SUVs, RVs, in fact anything we can't see past but fit under. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I'm sure GM does same thing too. That's how you try to get the competition's customers to look at your product.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SlipSlider said:
Who cares :) Can't we all just get along! I look forward to cruzing with some Miata drivers. A roadster is a roadster!
Who cares? 7261 shareholders (7261 is Mazda's ticker on the Tokyo exchange).

If you're holding GM, you're virtually smack dab in the middle of the 52wk trading range...give or take $0.91.

52wk High: 9/8/2004 43.64
52wk Low: 4/19/2005 24.67
Close: 33.25 After Hours

With 565.50M shares outstanding, quite a few people care...a lot!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mceb said:
I'm sure GM does same thing too. That's how you try to get the competition's customers to look at your product.
By bot returned 0 Mazda keywords across 468 search engines and 23.2M pages referencing the characters "GM."

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
RJinAZ said:
Who cares? 7261 shareholders (7261 is Mazda's ticker on the Tokyo exchange).

If you're holding GM, you're virtually smack dab in the middle of the 52wk trading range...give or take $0.91.

52wk High: 9/8/2004 43.64
52wk Low: 4/19/2005 24.67
Close: 33.25 After Hours

With 565.50M shares outstanding, quite a few people care...a lot!
ok

·
Registered
265 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
:agree: United we stand against SUVs, RVs, in fact anything we can't see past but fit under. :lol:
Excuse me, but i also have a SUV (well a Jeep Wrangler), a Pickup and a RV! And I like 'em! :devil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts