Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
I received my heat shield yesterday in the mail. It arrived in the mail when promised and looks just as described. Installation took 5 minutes. All I needed was a 10mm socket wrench and a 10mm open ended wrench.

It looks great!! :cool:

Thanks - everyone at MBRP!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks Craig for getting some pictures of our system on your car in our section for everyone to look at. I'll see you Monday!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I received my heat shield yesterday in the mail. It arrived in the mail when promised and looks just as described. Installation took 5 minutes. All I needed was a 10mm socket wrench and a 10mm open ended wrench.

It looks great!! :cool:

Thanks - everyone at MBRP!!
It was nice talking to you, let me know how that colored background idea works for you!

Thanks again,

Steve Nairn
Sales and Tech Support
Phone 1-888-636-7223 ext. 202
E-mail [email protected]
Web MBRP Inc Performance Exhaust - Snowmobile, Diesel, Muscle Car, Exotic, Motorcycle and Sport Truck Exhaust Systems.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,477 Posts
I just added the heat shield to my car GXP.
If any one is looking into getting this piece, make sure you un install the old one while the car is still warm, not hot. It makes easier to take off the bolts.
Then wait until the car is cool and put the new shield in, make sure you put the screw on the side 1st, it makes it a lot easier to do.

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
I just added the heat shield to my car GXP.
If any one is looking into getting this piece, make sure you un install the old one while the car is still warm, not hot. It makes easier to take off the bolts.
Then wait until the car is cool and put the new shield in, make sure you put the screw on the side 1st, it makes it a lot easier to do.
Good suggestions. When cold the bolt holes would likely contract and make removal more difficult. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts