Okay, I've been a member for more than 30 days... and I have over 30 posts... Why don't I see the "manage attachments" button when replying?mceb said:Here's a step-by-step on how to attach files to a post.
1) Reply to any post
2) Just below the reply text window there is a "manage attachments" button (see image 1)
3) Clicking that button opens up a new smaller popup window shown in image 2.
4) Navigate to the location of the file on your PC hard drive using the browse button.
5) Click the upload button to transfer the files (you see them listed aftewards).
6) Click the close this window button and the smaller window disappears.
7) Add text and click submit reply.
You can upload 1-5 files in 1 post.
Only certain file types are allowed (Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip).