Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,528 Posts
That is from a company that makes logo sportswear. Thet will do custom embroidery too. I have tow Pontiac GXP / Punisher Pontiac jackets from them. One light weight black with the Punisher Pontiac logo and one heavy weight for cold weather that is red and black. Check out logo sportswear dot com

·
Registered
4,886 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,528 Posts
You can get the jacket made any way you want. Here are a couple of pics of my red jacket with the custom embroidery.

They are very soft, very well made and not cheap but check the price of just about any similar jacket and see what you find. :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
643 Posts
120 US$. Isn't that a bit steep ?

Nice jacket though. Except for the GXP logo :)
The one on my ebay link is $80 and will match your car nicely.

I agree with the $120 price though. I can find leather motorcycle jackets with armor for $120 on clearance. Hard to spend that on a jacket that just LOOKS great.

Same goes for jeans. I can buy riding jeans with Kevlar and armor for $80 and most mall stores want $80 or more for just plain denim jeans.

If I were going to car shows and such, it would be nice to have a jacket that displayed the car I am currently into.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I like this one better: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Embroidery-Logic-Pontiac-Jacket-Black/dp/B00GP80GA0/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1391826167&sr=1-1&keywords=pontiac+racing+jacket[/ame]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts