Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need the measurement for the headlight at it's widest point of the circle. I'm trying to do halo eyes for my car and refuse to go with Oracle as I've had nothing but bad luck with them and their headlight bulbs. Oracle that I can see is the only one that makes the halo eyes from what I can see, unless I can get that exact measurement. See pic of Oracle Halo Eyes for answer to my question!
Pontiac Solstice Oracle Headlight Halo Demon Eye Kit | eBay

-

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Ping DeepBlueGXP. I know he installed these in his car (don't know the brand).

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive found up to 180mm, so I think something should fit.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried the Oracle ones and they did not fit. Not even close. It cost me the restocking fee. Lesson learned
And Oracle proudly displays them on a solstice! Hahahahaha

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So can anyone that has used the Oracle Halo eyes give me a measurement off of them? I found a vendor that sells a changing color halo for $49 and they go up to 160mm (which is just over 6 inches in diameter). I didn't want to limit myself to just white when I can have red and blue also. They also sell just the white that I'm after and those are $39, but the only downside of this is I think they're only available in quantities of 10. I contacted the manufacturer on Friday, so I will know more this week.

But I'm still looking for the measurement of an oracle halo ring if anyone has one that hasn't been installed yet!

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Ghost,
The best measurement I can get without taking the headlight housing apart is 160 mm. Note: This is the Oracle kit from Advanced Automotive Concepts in a red CCFL ring. The CCFL ring itself has lasted over 4 1/2 years on my car with no problems. The inverters however, have been replaced once already so I do recommend mounting them outside the headlight housing for easy access.

Hope this helps.
John G

1 - 9 of 9 Posts