Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are 12 solstices sitting in the north-west parking lot by CREC on wentworth!! If you live in the Oshawa area go check them out!

The carriers passed by me as I was crossing park road and because I have been thinking so much about the car lately I thought I was dreaming! But it was true! So I jumped back in my car and followed them to CREC and watched them unload.

A few of them had saleable stickers on them but all the cars had "For Export Only" sickers as well. I would assume that these are for a Ride and Drive or a media thing.

Attachments

·
5,600 Posts
SlipSlider said:
Someone should go get pictures. I can't and I don't have a camera!
Hey! I take exception to your "best Lutz quote". Everyone KNOWS the best Lutz quote is my signature! ;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jimbo said:
Hey! I take exception to your "best Lutz quote". Everyone KNOWS the best Lutz quote is my signature! ;)
We can argue about that later :) Right now the cars are important. Is there no one from Oshawa Ontario here that can go down and get some pictures!!??

Is there any Ontario dealers on here that know if those Cars are headed or a Ride and Drive somewhere in the province???

There are 12 of them! Red, Green, blue and Sly! They would have just been produced because a few a saleable window stickers and they have that GM badge on the side. I gotta know what's up with these!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Now we know where deepdawg's Solstice's ended up.

Does this mean Ride and Drives are in the offing for Canadian Pontiac dealers?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fortyninenorth said:

This I'd like to find out!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:

Well I guess they dont need more pics. If these are mine...than I took those pics on Sunday. And by the way...MECCA is NOT in Canada! Its in Wilmington....haha. You Canucks are always thinking everything is better up north. J/K

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
deepdawg said:
Well I guess they dont need more pics. If these are mine...than I took those pics on Sunday. And by the way...MECCA is NOT in Canada! Its in Wilmington....haha. You Canucks are always thinking everything is better up north. J/K
12 cars in one spot!! That's Mecca baby!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Not Mecca, but a shrine at least

deepdawg said:
:agree: No we cannot claim the source, but we can erect a shrine!

And we have NHL hockey too, it is almost too much excitement to take all at once. :willy:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
:agree: No we cannot claim the source, but we can erect a shrine!

And we have NHL hockey too, it is almost too much excitement to take all at once. :willy:

What is NHL? ... I seem to remember some minor league sport calling themselves that. But luckily ... FOOTBALL season is almost here!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Now we know why the stickers looked different on the loaded carrier the other day and what GMLINEDOG meant when he said the cars were not OURS, they were for up North.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
achieftain said:
Now we know why the stickers looked different on the loaded carrier the other day and what GMLINEDOG meant when he said the cars were not OURS, they were for up North.
haha, they are all ours!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Does this mean Ride and Drives are in the offing for Canadian Pontiac dealers?[/QUOTE]

sweet,sweet,sweet... i hope they are having a ride and drive. when do they come to calgary??? :party:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've seen a couple on the highways (black and silver).
Maybe I'll visit CREC tomorrow and bring my camera. Is there anything specific ppl want pics of? Those pictures from the journalist preview seemed to cover all the bases better than pictures through a fence will.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dawtcalm said:
Maybe I'll visit CREC tomorrow and bring my camera. Is there anything specific ppl want pics of? Those pictures from the journalist preview seemed to cover all the bases better than pictures through a fence will.
Get some of the window stickers.

Other then that just take some nice high quality pics.

There is also an HHR there as well as a G6 Coupe. Grab some pics of those.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dawtcalm said:
Did you happen to get any pics?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.