Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
739 Posts
other than the interior I like it!! how much did it go for??

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Well...considering it went across the block on Jan. 9th....

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Boy, $18,600, somebody really wanted it.
46,000 mile automatic Redline.
Seller got a great price in my opinion.
Of course he still has to pay for the Mecum consignment fees so not sure what the seller will walk away with.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Best would be value of our cars drops as fast as possible. Makes insurance and spare parts cheaper !
True. Unless you are planning to sell, the value I just an ego boost.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Car shows well... unmodified and low mileage. Glad it went in a good price. I think the turbo Kappas are trending up. There's a local '08 GXP with 29k km going for CDN$20k. I have a feeling it'll be gone come Spring.

update: nevermind. It's sold.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
There are a couple more Solstices crossing the block later in the week. Usually prices tend to rise as the weekend gets closer, I guess that money burning a hole in your pocket starts to burn through.

·
Registered
67 Posts
OK I'll bite.... how do you see the sold price? It only provided an estimated price of $8k-$12k

I know some cars like 911s, BMW Ms and some Ferraris that manual versions sell for more $ than the automatics. How about the Kappas?

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK I'll bite.... how do you see the sold price? It only provided an estimated price of $8k-$12k

I know some cars like 911s, BMW Ms and some Ferraris that manual versions sell for more $ than the automatics. How about the Kappas?
Like RedOne07 suggested. I set an account as I go to a few live auctions and to be able to see what prices on certain vehicles are bringing! Really a bummer this year as we winter near Kissimmee and attend certain days at the auction. Could have went to the live auction but nothing there this year that interested me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts