Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
OK, if it isn't raining, I will come up.

What do I do when I get to Etterville???????

Steve
:cool:
When you get to Etterville you will turn south off 54 Highway and stop. Look left and you will see what used to be the Post Office. Look right and you will see a church...we are meeting at the church...the back of the church faces the highway.

The attached picture is from Google Street View is from the west bound lanes of 54 Highway looking south.

Attachments

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Post# 14, Carol and I had to cancel, sorry!
GXPinKC
Ron

Heck of a lunch DATE! :thumbs:

587 Miles with rain on both the Northbound & Southbound.:banghead:

Coupe is really dirty when I got home. :brentil:

Nice to meet all of the folks and see their beautiful cars.

Take Care-Steve
:cool:

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Glad to have you there SolNut.

We got sprinkles on the way home a few times, but never enough that I had to use the wipers. Got home right about 6:45.

We got stopped on some curves while an accident was cleaned up around the blind curve ahead. A 5th wheel car carrier with 2 Ford F-350 Extended Cab truck dumped over in the curve. Saw the trucks on the flatbed...what a mess. Did not see the towing vehicle, so it may have still been off the road in the trees...they did have an empty flatbed waiting.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Total for the day was:
1 Sky from KC
5 Solstice from KC (2 NA with turbo, 2 GXP, 1 GXP Coupe)
1 Solstice (Coupe) from Heber Springs
2 Solstice from St Louis area
1 Solstice GXP from Camdenton
1 Civic Si from Lawrence

Also a bunch of hamburgers, different flavor brats, baked beans, chilli, and the fixings.

Seeing old and new friends....

Lots of curvy road miles...

Ah that is toooooo funny! THX for sharing the video! BTW, did Curtis EVER turn the blinker off?

Lol

I was in front of him. He turned on the right blinker at the next intersection.
Do you take part in many of the runs? I think I saw photo's of you and your Mean in the 2009 Colorado Run. Those photo's were on the small forum.

Hubby and enjoyed our visit at Etterville!:thumbs:

Do you take part in many of the runs? I think I saw photo's of you and your Mean in the 2009 Colorado Run. Those photo's were on the small forum.

Hubby and enjoyed our visit at Etterville!:thumbs:
I've been to 3 of the 4 National meets and I plan to go to the next one in Canton, Ohio in 2010. We have done 2 of these runs to Etterville, and we have gotten together some other times. Its always fun to get a bunch of Solstices and SKYs together. Hope to see you again.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.