Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
937 Posts
Drive that Bad Boy! :cool:

Reactions: Renee and agent008

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
You did very well and have come to the right place to share and to learn how to keep her happy as the miles roll along. You will inevitably be advised of what to watch for as you help the car enter life again. Great way to celebrate the Fourth!

Richard Snipes

·
Registered
936 Posts
Wow. That's awesome. How much did you have to pay for such a low miler?
Thus the dilemma of should one start to pile up the mileage and accelerate its depreciation or continue to keep it in pristine condition with the hope of re-selling it at a high price years down the road.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the comments! Paid $23K for her. Struggled with that decision but finally decided it was comparable to new Miata at nearly $30K but with more ponies under the hood and spirit in the design (IMO). Getting ready to put her in the shop for replacement of all belts, hoses and tires before we take her on her 1st road trip.

·
Registered
25 Posts
View attachment 122154 Fell in love at first sight! 2007 GXP with 2586 miles on it at delivery! Spent her first 15 years as a member of a sheltered collection. Now my pride and joy!
Nice. I have the same, 07gxp, same color and just hit 10,000 miles last week. I also have 2000 BMW M Roadster, and although I love both cars, the solstice gets more attention when I'm out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts