Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from meeting JMS-MES and seeing their new car..#251. First off... MANY MANY THANKS to them for meeting us half way and allowing us the privilige of seeing a Solstice first hand. As you will see in the pics, it is absolutely gorgeous and I even got to sit in. More improtantly, JMS took me for a spin! WOW...simply put but the best word for the experience. While you would expect a harsh ride, it acutally was not. It rode smooth and yet sporty. Nice job GM! Secondly, in the short amount of time we were there..we had a handful of people stop and ask about the car. all of them were in awe of the car. I was most impressed with the quality of the seats. The leather was high quality and did not feel like vinyl. Something that most American car leather feels like. It was plush and yet firm. Seems like it will hold up nicely. I took a pic of the door entry guard as well. Maybe someone else had that pic...but I dont remember seeing it and thought it was a nice touch. One more item that really stood out to me was the frame. Under the hood, you dont see a normal black frame but rather it is paint the same metallic silver the window cowl is painted. So under the engine and the rest of the car it is painted silver metallic. VERY COOL. I did not have any issues with the door locks as others have griped about either. The window switches are a liitle too far back for me but I can deal with it. Again...THANK YOU JMS-MES.!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I took a pic of the door entry guard as well. Maybe someone else had that pic...but I dont remember seeing it and thought it was a nice touch.

:agree: Nice Touch

1 - 3 of 3 Posts