Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

MEN ONLY, What Descibes The Solstice Best?

• Cute

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Sexy

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • Cool

Votes: 29 25.0%
  • Sweet

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Hot

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Bad Ass (Kick Ass)

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Beautiful

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Masculine

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Awesome

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Other (Please list below)

Votes: 12 10.3%

MEN ONLY, What Describes the Solstice Best

2K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  denette 
#1 ·
Since we can only have 10 topics and I have 10 descriptions, I am doing this as 2 polls, 1 for women and 1 for men. That way we can see what affects gender has in this issue.

PLEASE ONLY ENTER AN ANSWER IN THIS POLL IF YOU ARE MALE.

#5 ·
Nice!

Our so cal suffer dudes will call it "wicked awesome"

Our so cal tree huggers will flip it the bird because it's not a hybrid :lol:

#8 ·
Classic.

#9 ·
Well I think it’s sexy. But it reminds me of a 50s vett. So you may call it a classic redesign with new age style.

#10 ·
Classic

:grouphug: This car definately harks back to the great old cars of the sixties. The long front end of the Ferrari with the short tail end of the Can Am cars. Hotdamn I get excited and drool all over my shirt.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Bob gets seven big ones!

#12 ·
Okay, what GUY voted for "cute?????" Do we have a Troll?

#14 ·
Base SOl is SEXY, SEXY, SEXY, a sedductress all the way. The GXP will move it to HOT HOT HOT!!! The Sol IS Sharon Stone, the GXP WILL be Angelina Jolie.

#15 ·
I checked "other".

I would call the car "graceful" but "classic" comes to mind as well. Graceful does not have the connotation that cute has or that sexy has. The body is clean, bold and integrated. I wish it was more sleek.

#17 ·
Bonzo said:
Okay, what GUY voted for "cute?????" Do we have a Troll?
The funniest thing I have heard all day! I still don't understand why a guy uses the word cute describing a car. Now a girl I call them hot, hot as hell, gorgeous, beautiful, and every so once in a while I call them cute, especially if calling them anything else gets me slapped.

#18 ·
:rant: This is such a cute poll,and this forum is so cute with all these cute opinions I'll bet they drive those cute little cars called the soulstese or some other cute name like that.I'm having such a cute time I might start a forum on cute cars called the soolstise or some other cute name like that.Oh by the way I drive a cute car called LITHA. :rant:Just my cute opinion on cute. :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

#19 ·
SATCH said:
:rant: This is such a cute poll,and this forum is so cute with all these cute opinions I'll bet they drive those cute little cars called the soulstese or some other cute name like that.I'm having such a cute time I might start a forum on cute cars called the soolstise or some other cute name like that.Oh by the way I drive a cute car called LITHA. :rant:Just my cute opinion on cute. :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:
How is Lit Ha doing these days, you know she is SOL cute. :lol:

#20 · (Edited)
Okay, enough. Who are the 18 girls who cross-voted "awesome" ? You are all from the valley, right? Friends of Paris and Nicole?

BTW if you add up sexy and hot, ...just a minute, I'll be back.....................

:lol: Okay, if you add up sexy and hot it beats beautiful, although the three are not exclusive.

#21 ·
I had to go with Awesome, because I have not seen it in person ... but my friend saw it in Hilton Head and that was the way he descibed the Sol. :thumbs: He drives a Cobra replica and thought the Sol was great except for one thing ... the trunk space. His Cobra has no top, so the trunk is pretty big.

#23 ·
A Word From The 60's

B O S S

As IN..... Mustang Boss302

Awesome Is Overworked

#24 ·
Or Another One I Use

Farkin' "A"

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.