Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving to the dealer today to see if my car #35 was in yet. It is supposed to be here any day. I saw a Black solstice getting ready to pull away and so I yelled at the driver. It turns out it was Vinny in his #1 solstice. He already has 236 miles on it. I chatted with him for a sec, he was on a ride with his young son. Says he will probably buy another one. I tried to follow them in my Neon but I was left in the dust, waiting for my solstice. soon enought :(

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Solstive vs. Dodge Neon

Sooolstice said:
I tried to follow them in my Neon but I was left in the dust, waiting for my solstice. soon enought :(
First Review of One on One battle......Solstice smokes the Dodge Neon!......Next Up: Solstice vs. the Kia Rio...... :glol: :glol: :glol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
ntouched said:
First Review of One on One battle......Solstice smokes the Dodge Neon!......Next Up: Solstice vs. the Kia Rio...... :glol: :glol: :glol:
Dateline sportshorts:
The amazing Pontiac Solstice, while not officially sanctioned by General Morors for racing, has nonetheless been smoking the competition lately. First recorded win was against a powerhouse from the mighty racing legend Mercedes with their nimble Dodge Neon. A Suzuki Swift, or was it a Geo Storm was the next unlikely victim. That poor little Suzuki acted like it was only running on three cylinders (count 'em boys). The glove slap was given to a Yugo, which didn't go. Left, and right when possible, the little Solstice #001 kept passing a long line of domestic sedans, literally blowing the doors off of them (see photo) and then...VIN#001 thought he had met his match. Out in the middle of nowhere, at a nondescript flatland location he pulled up beside one of FoMoCo's latest creations - a Ford Mustang V8 convertible. Obviously the driver had been enjoying his ride, based on the grin on his face. Something didn't look just right about him, but VINNY001 could not quite place it. Maybe the grin looked a little too frozen, or maybe it was botox, nevertheless VINNY blipped his throttle plate to clear the injectors, settling into a rhythm. Wait, was that movement on the right? Yes! The Mustang driver dropped a hand from his steering wheel and from his arm. VINNY roared off into the distance never looking back. If he had, he would have seen that the Mustang and driver where still sitting at the crossroads, like a picture frozen in time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
:agree: :glol: :glol: :glol:

Hey classic66vair (probably spelled wrong), do you think the Chevette would still have it's doors? :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Bonzo said:
:agree: :glol: :glol: :glol:

Hey classic66vair (probably spelled wrong), do you think the Chevette would still have it's doors? :lol:
Well I know that the General Lee still has his doors, 'cause they're welded shut!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts