Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is an "international" car club name the Windsor/Detroit MG Club. They alternate their monthly meeting places, one month in the US (Farmington, MI) and the next in Canada (Windsor). Both resturants welcome the club, mostly "mature" and settled individuals. They get together for spring, summer and fall cruises and host an all English car show in Windsor.

Can you imagine an "international" Solstice club with a long line of Solsti' winding through the tunnel or over the bridge? Lotsa cool places to cruise too in the areas!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I gotta name for it!

Canadian American Solstice Enthusiasts or C.A.S.E for short. Any clever names out there for an international Solstice club?

·
Registered
495 Posts
car show

OZ40 said:
I know there is an "international" car club name the Windsor/Detroit MG Club. They alternate their monthly meeting places, one month in the US (Farmington, MI) and the next in Canada (Windsor). Both resturants welcome the club, mostly "mature" and settled individuals. They get together for spring, summer and fall cruises and host an all English car show in Windsor.

Can you imagine an "international" Solstice club with a long line of Solsti' winding through the tunnel or over the bridge? Lotsa cool places to cruise too in the areas!
I was at Malden park in the summer and saw the cars. They also had several Elise from a Detroit dealership. I am looking for some cool cruise routes in the Michigan area.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cruisin'

Lots of great cruises in Michigan. The western side of the state along Lake Michigan is nice or for that matter our entire coastline with the Great Lakes as well as mid-state fall color tours. Any "cruise" over I think 50 or 100 miles can be charted on Mapquest.com to steer clear of highways for a more leisurely ride as long as you enter beginning and ending destinations on the site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts