Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just wanted to make a post to see how many fellow forum members are located in my county. I also thought maybe we could share information on good shops down here. I'm in Hialeah, so you often have shops that swear they'll know what they're doing when they really don't.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'm in Davie... All my work is done at Vera in Pembroke Pines.. My shop DOES know what they're doing, but then again, I own a Sky..:D

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Good to meet you both. I'm from Miami, but haven't had much success at finding a good body shop to continue going to. Have ended up having to go to commercial places like TintWorld and Señor Stereo to get good help.

Actually currently looking for a place to install a push-to-start ignition kit and having difficulties. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, thanks for chiming in. I've only been to World of Tinting in Allapattah for my G6 tints, my Solstice already came with tints I feel are acceptable. I may check with Vera to do some work for me, particularly brake system since it's the only thing I don't feel like working on for some reason.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Boca checking in. I've not used a body shop yet but I do use Schumacher GMC In WPB for all mechanical works. Had some misfiring going on earlier this year on 3 cylinders and they did a great job fixing it without ripping me off.

Cheers🇬🇧

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
I'm in Davie... All my work is done at Vera in Pembroke Pines.. My shop DOES know what they're doing, but then again, I own a Sky..:D
You do know that the Sky is fundimentally identical to the Sol since they are built on top of the same chasis.

·
Registered
728 Posts
You do know that the Sky is fundamentally identical to the Sol since they are built on top of the same chassis.
After owning a Sky for 9+ years, going on multiple cruises over the years, looking initially to buy a solstice, of course I know everything about both models... Why do you think I fundamentally joined this forum...:willy::skep::leaving:
Your slipping there RTE..:devil:

·
Premium Member
10,282 Posts
I think RTE did not see your.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts