Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few issued with my 15,000 mile 2007 GXP and I have been looking for a shop that makes me feel like they would be great for this kind of car. Could anyone recommend a mechanic or shop in or around the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale area? Currently I have a misfire causing my check engine light to turn on and I have the service airbag light on as well. Im thinking a sensor may be the issue with the air bag and the misfire could probably be resolved with a tune up and service. Any suggestions. Thanks All!
Car Vehicle Plant Bugatti Grille

·
Premium Member
4,902 Posts
if you share the codes from the check engine light,
people may be able to help a little more.

·
Premium Member
4,902 Posts
there is a recall for the air bag stuff.

Have to checked-in with a dealer to determine how many of the 3 recalls have been performed on your car ?

·
Administrator
9,697 Posts
I have a few issued with my 15,000 mile 2007 GXP and I have been looking for a shop that makes me feel like they would be great for this kind of car. Could anyone recommend a mechanic or shop in or around the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale area? Currently I have a misfire causing my check engine light to turn on and I have the service airbag light on as well. Im thinking a sensor may be the issue with the air bag and the misfire could probably be resolved with a tune up and service. Any suggestions. Thanks All!
Checking for recall completion is a good idea. You can go here: Recalls | NHTSA enter your VIN, and see if any are outstanding.

How long have you had the car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts