Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:party: that's right fellow solsticers, #330 is here and I am picking it up tomorrow. :party:

It's kinda funny cause my brother calls me this morning as I was getting ready to go to work. He says, "bro, I just saw your car on a truck heading south on 826!" so i rushed to my dealer and told them and my sales rep laughed saying "come on there's no truck here". So as I was walking out all depressed, there she was my black beauty, pulling up in a truck right before my very eyes. Everyone was like, "hey man you got contections, you knew it was coming before we did" . took a few pics on the truck too will post soon, i'm oldschool when it comes to pics, so no digital here must develop.

So all they're doing today is "preping" what ever that means. (hopefully dpoughnuts in the back ally aren't involved)

I know the weathers been not so great these past days in MIA but that won't stop me from enjoying my sol. :cool:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! :party: :cheers: :party: Too bad about the weather, but perhaps the end of the week or even the weekend will be glorious for your topless ride. :yesnod:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Another forum member withdrawn from the Lost Sols club!! Nothing like getting out of a group you never want to be in. Have a great time with your new Sol. :yesnod: :party: :thumbs: :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
Congratulations on your new found ride, enjoy it. :party:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Fellow S Florida Sol

Congrats to you!! You will enjoy it. I got mine last week and spent the whole weekend in it. See you on the road!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts