Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I've traded in my Solstice for an MX-5 (#77 of 100 in Canada). Enjoying my new ride, but I have a set of winter tires that I can no longer use. Like new. $100 for all. The tires are in Oshawa Ontario.

Steph

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks-for those people who are considering trading in their sols, I would recommend the MX-5. It handles much better than the sol, smoother ride and less wind in the cabin with the top down. I have a hard top auto-retractable roof, so is much more convenient than the solstice and the road noise with the top up is no different than a non-convertible. I do miss the curvy look of the solstice though.

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Comfortable cars are for sissies ! Why not just buy a Lexis drop top .I enjoy the car and the ride if I want comfort I'll go sit in my living room with the air on and the boob tube blasting away . I've never had the air on in my Solstice since I've owned it ,I've upgraded the suspension to make it firm and handle like a sports car ,and to be honest with you I could care less if it had a radio in it .Auto retractable roof what next a computer that will drive the car for you no thanks !

·
Registered
278 Posts
The tires have found a new home! Thanks.
They have... some scrap lumber... no space in garage... necessity is the mother of invention even if it's a little worrisome storing tires above my baby.

Have fun in the Mazda and drop by once in a while!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts