Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ten96, what an amazing story. I join with Yogi in giving thanks for your service. You are truly a unique individual.

My brother just got back from the reunion of his old outfit in South Florida. They celebrated 50 years since the 1962 Cuban Missle Crisis. Never have we come that close to World War III. God bless John F Kennedy for standing tall in those tense weeks, and all those who did their duty then.

You can see my attitude about the military in my signature below. Although my service to our country was miniscule, I respect each and every one of our military, current and veteran (and deceased). God bless y'all!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
ex-Airdale squid (S3s), served aboard the USS America the FIRST time we bombed Ghadaffi Duck (to bad he wasn't home to catch the 500lbers)

military family going back to before WWI, (my mother recently sent a picture of my 5'2" great x? father in his kilt before going "over the top" in the trenches of Belgium) both Grandfathers in WWII and Korea, father was a frogman (VN) then Saturation Diver for 28years, son is now a SeaBee, keeping the tradition alive

that is all ~S~

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
11b20
Army 1969 to 1971
Wolfhounds 1/27th Inf, 25th Inf Div (Nam)
RVN Mar 1, 1970 to April 5, 1971 including 2 months Cambodia
m-16 for 3 months, m-60 for 10 months

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm a Lance Corporal in the USMC, I enlisted Sept 2015. I'm an 0311 Rifleman, part of 1st Battalion 3rd Marines. My tool of the trade is my M4 and the radio.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts