Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took delivery of our Solstice on 10/7 and just returned from the Solstice Celebration hosted by Pontiac at Hilton Head. Current mileage is 5,000. Any MN Solstice owners out there who want to get in one last road run before the snow flies? We'd love to meet you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Minnesota run

Hi Sadie. I live in Lino Lakes. I would love to go on a run with you guys. I will not take delivery of #2309 until Nov 17th. I hope the snow stays away for a few more weeks. Please let me know were you live, I would love to see your car.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi ljsroof ~ Thank goodness...and we were beginning to think we were the only Minnesotans! We live in Madison Lake. It's between St. Peter and Mankato. Here's the good news, we own a business in the cities and are up there at least once a week.

We'll be in Anoka on Nov. 17 for an 8 am meeting and could hang around if that date works for you. Might be in Roseville on Sat. Nov. 19. For sure we'll be in Maple Grove on Monday, Nov. 21, for a 7:30 pm meeting. Does Nov. 21 work???? If it's not snowing that is :)

What's your Solstice look like? Sadie is sly with 2-toned leather interior. Doesn't matter which color/interior you chose, they are all good looking.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm going to pray

Hi guys. I call her Sally the Sol. She is Cooool. ABS. Air. Polished wheels. Conv pack. Power pack. Ltd. MP3 player, and floor mats. I plan on putting some mods on her. Monday sounds the best for me. Hope with can do lunch some place with a big window we can park in front of. I can be in Maple Grove any time that works for you. I just want to make sure Sally is with me for the meet. I will let you know as soon as I pick her up. Keep the top down as long as you can. LJSROOF

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Monday, Nov. 21 at Maple Grove works for us as long as there is NO SNOW. Otherwise Sadie will be snug in her garage. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Let me know when Sally arrives :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hiya Sadie Solstice welcome to solsticeforum.com! :cheers: It may not be champagne welcome but it's a sudsy welcome of sorts! We met in HH, my name is Anne, (the wife of Kim.) Glad you took the time to join there's alot of good people and info here! TTYL, Anne

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi Sadie. Sally is in the garage. Monday is a go. Just let me know where and when. Looks like no snow.This car is so fun to drive. Just like a gocart.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kim Morrill said:
Hiya Sadie Solstice welcome to solsticeforum.com! :cheers: It may not be champagne welcome but it's a sudsy welcome of sorts! We met in HH, my name is Anne, (the wife of Kim.) Glad you took the time to join there's alot of good people and info here! TTYL, Anne
Hi Kim ~ Well, not having a champagne welcome is probably okay...I drank enough champagne at HH to last me for a while!! Thanks for your welcome. There were no Minnesota threads so I started one here and LOOK...Sally just arrived in Lino Lakes. Can't want to see her. Safe driving.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ljsroof said:
Hi Sadie. Sally is in the garage. Monday is a go. Just let me know where and when. Looks like no snow.This car is so fun to drive. Just like a gocart.
CONGRATULATIONS...I'm positive Sally was worth the wait!! I bet she's shaved 10 years off your age already! :yesnod: We're looking forward to seeing her too. Does this work for you? Potbelly Sandwich Shop ~ If we park on the north side...we'll be able to see the girls from the restaurant.

Potbelly is 1 block south of Elm Creek Drive by the Talbots store in Maple Grove. Are you familiar with the Arbor Lakes area of Maple Grove?
If you are westbound on 694 exit on Hemlock Lane, go north 1 block, turn left (west) onto Elm Creek Drive. Go to next stop light. Turn left into parking lot area. Talbots to the left, Potbelly to the right.

My meeting starts at 7 pm. Would you be able to meet us at 4 pm?

YAHOO!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sally, my wife, and I will see you at 4pm. That will give us alittle daylight to look at the cars. See you then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts