Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few parts available from my '08 Solstice GXP. I've upgraded some time ago, and I'm tired of storing these partsl. I'm moving to a new house soon, and don't want to drag these extra parts along. I'm located in south Orange County, CA 92692.

Front stock GXP sway bar and stock bushings (but not mounting bracket.)
Rear stock GXP sway bar and stock bushings (but not mounting bracket.)
Stock driveshaft tunnel stiffener
Full set of stock Blistein shocks and springs (Estimate 20-25K miles of use.)
Stock intercooler
Set (4) of Solstice chrome wheels in excellent condition with TPMS sensors and Bridgestone Portenza RE-010R tires mounted (2 with wear indicators just flush, 2 with 1/8" left to wear indicators.)
Set of stock brake rotors good condition except one front rotor has a slight groove in the face. Can be easily removed with resurfacing. These can go for $10 for my trouble plus shipping.

PM me with inquiries or reasonable offers if interested. Apologies in advance if I don't respond right away - I leave Saturday for two weeks in Maui and I'm not sure about time or internet availability while I'm there. Please bear with me.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
How much for the blisten shocks, I'm in need of new shocks. I live close so I can pick them up or mybe meet you at the next C&C? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I won't have time to research what a reasonable price might be. I'll try to check it out tomorrow. In the meantime, make a fair offer if you wish.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Considering that the wheels are in perfect condition, that they have the TPMS sensors, and that they come with Bridgestone Portenza RE-01Rs (albeit two with few miles left, and two with probably 10K miles left - depending on how you drive), how about $350. BTW, I have to say, these tires are the best street performance tires I have ever owned. I wish they were still available as new tires. Very sticky, quiet, good road feel and very predictable.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Do you still have the sway bars and bushings for sale? If so how much were you thinking you'd like for them shipped to 59106? Many thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts