Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I definitely missed the boat on the first 1000 orders!! My dealership told me they went in a matter of 2 hours!! I still love the car and can't wait until it comes it. It's my first new car!!! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
novagrl82 said:
I definitely missed the boat on the first 1000 orders!! My dealership told me they went in a matter of 2 hours!! I still love the car and can't wait until it comes it. It's my first new car!!! :D
welcome to the boards. the went in about 41 min.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the SolsticeForum Novagrl82! :cheers:

Wow! First new car is a Solstice? :D That's really cool! My first NEW car was a rather more prosaic Saturn. I'd driven lots of used cars before that.

Again, congratulations on getting an order in for one of your dealers regular 4 month allocation units. They will be just as wonderful as the 1st 1000.

What options and colors did you get?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'll join in

Welcome to the forum. My first new car will be. . . a First 1000 Pontiac Solstice! Woot!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm definitely excited especially because my used car now probably won't last another full year.

Anyway, I got the black solstice with the two toned leather(sand and steel). I opted for the two toned so the car would stand out instead of it being all black. Hopefully it'll look nice cause I didn't get to see anything other than a few pictures of the leather!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome congrats! What color/options did u get?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
novagrl82 said:
I got the black solstice with the two toned leather(sand and steel). I opted for the two toned so the car would stand out instead of it being all black. Hopefully it'll look nice cause I didn't get to see anything other than a few pictures of the leather!
Same as I got, looks great, check out new pics on Pontiac.com with that combo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts