Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any possible to get the old emojis back???? The ones that we currently have don't do justice to certain feelings!!!

Reactions: sirwm

·
Premium Member
3,848 Posts
party...

dunno...

to name two...

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So we've lost the ability to PM as well????? I had several PMs that I needed in there with websites and phone numbers!!! If I'm missing it, please show me how to do it.

Nevermind...found the little quirky way to do it....SMH. Pathetic!

EDIT: I need to find all of my PMs that I had in my folders. I'm taking a break from the forums and need some email addys/phone number/instructions....if anyone knows how to look at the PM inbox, please explain.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nevermind again....they've reappeared. Hope the database connection issues get fixed for you all in the future.

·
Premium Member
3,848 Posts
... still missing the old emojis...

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are aware that using the menu one can choose over 1500 smilies and other "thingies" ?
🤓
👋
Well aware. But they are all merely faces. They only express facial emotion and nothing else. There's no :duh:, no :dunno:, no :party:, no :beat horse:. Theres no gif movement. These are okay for text messaging on a phone, but more emotion is needed for forums.

Reactions: sirwm and Sting Ya

·
Premium Member
3,020 Posts
I see.

Is a easy job for an admin to add another animated gif as smilie. You just need to sent him the smilie and convince him to add it :)

·
Premium Member
3,848 Posts
You are aware that using the menu one can choose over 1500 smilies and other "thingies" ?
🤓
👋
yep - I know they are there... but I rarely see any of them being used. Before the upgrade, they were plentiful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts