Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is too bad, now I can not order because the thread had some important info for me.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sure hope so. After the service in this forum I waited for months after being told I would be informed when the item would be available. After I posted another message what was going on I was told the item was already available for months, so I assume I was forgotten. Then it was refused to state in this forum what part was needed for a Solstice. Then after emailing customer service to find out what i really need I found out that item was sold out.

I guess that sums up all the reasons the thread, and this one soon, was deleted :(

·
Registered
178 Posts
We are a sponsor on over 135 forums, so I apologize if you hadn't received a response to your question. That's why I recommend contacting our customer service team, so they can provide you with more detailed information about your particular request.

We do our best to answer every question with as much detailed information as possible

Nick C.

·
Registered
564 Posts
We are a sponsor on over 135 forums, so I apologize if you hadn't received a response to your question. That's why I recommend contacting our customer service team, so they can provide you with more detailed information about your particular request.

We do our best to answer every question with as much detailed information as possible

Nick C.
Nick, We don't care about the other 134 forums, you chose to be a vendor on SOLSTICE FORUM, which we are greatly appreciate,so that argument is weak.

Bert

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nick, We don't care about the other 134 forums, you chose to be a vendor on SOLSTICE FORUM, which we are greatly appreciate,so that argument is weak.

Bert
We are here to support the Solstice forum and answer questions, provide facts, and be a resource for members with lighting related questions.

I thoroughly answered OP's question, and provided contact information should he have more questions.

I apologize if you consider it an excuse, but we do our absolute best to provide answers for every question in a timely fashion.

Again, OP, the switchbacks have been in stock for months as I have mentioned. All of the 3157 Switchbacks can be found here on our site: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/led-bulbs/listed-by-size/3156/3157-60-3528-smd-dual-pair-17429

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need more information

Thanks,
Nick C.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts