Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CLR's went last year and had a blast! Most stayed over two nights at ?? I'll get back to you with that. If going, keep us informed so we can caravan!

MKC Spring Cruise-2013-Michigan

When: Sunday May 19,2013

Time: Noon - 4

Start: Baker's Restaurant

2025 S Milford Rd. Milford MI

Approximately 100 miles ending at restaurant to have great conversation with fellow Kappa lovers. Travel curves, hills and beautiful countryside.

RSVP on MKC website MichiganKappaClub.ning.com

Do not need to be MKC member to attend. Hope to see you and your Kappa there.:)


Sent from AutoGuide.com App
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,134 Posts
GEEZ; Let me know how many from your area may attend. It was a nice time last year. You stayed in Fenton at the Fairfield inn which is about 20 miles north of Milford. I plan on cruising around the GM proving grounds this year so if you haven't been to that area it is interesting. Can't see a lot except for one location where there is a large hill and track. We're just going on public roads around the proving grounds. Hope to see you there. Mike
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,134 Posts
Orange: I don't see much activity on this tread. It would be nice if some of you guys attend our event. Keep me posted. Let's hope for some nice weather.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey you ChicagoLand Roadsters!!! Isn't anybody interested in going on a cruise in Michigan? Dave is planting corn right now, so we could only go if it rains really hard on Friday/Saturday. Which we will do if it does.

I know we are the only farmers in this group--so what is your excuse?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
133 Posts
definite maybe

We'll be joining you for the drive over on Saturday and the cruise on Sunday if I haven't been scheduled to referee ... :)

pm me for details ...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,134 Posts
Orange: let me know where you will be staying and if your close again we can do dinner with all. The weathr report is not what I would like but weathermen are wrong a good share of the time. Cya soon
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like rain this weekend, so we are planning on joining this cruise. I just hope that it is not raining in southeastern Michigan on Sunday!


Sent from AutoGuide.com App
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,134 Posts
Orange; It was forcasting 60% chance but now it is saying 81 degrees and 30% chance. Lets hope that we are in the 70% or better no rain!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Cross our fingers it doesn't rain

There will be 3 Cdn cousins there if the weather is good come Sunday. I think Ron dropped you a note earlier Mike.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,134 Posts
Yes Ron did say we are going international. As of today weather report is saying 77 with possible rain. Lets hope it is a nice day
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Now they are saying 78 and no rain, yipppee. Cya there !!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,134 Posts
Well we lost our Chicago brothers because, now get this!! "The weather was going to be too nice". They be farmers and can do the farming thing. Will miss y'all. Hopefully they will make a later event. Forecast now is for a very nice day which should mean we will have a good turnout including our Canadian brothers. Cya Sunday
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gang, looks like great weather here so Dave will be planting corn and Tony will referring. Maybe some of us can make a later MKC cruise this summer.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top