Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caravan will leave on Monday June 16th and take two days to get to Bushkill we will take a side cruise through the Penn Wilderness Elk scenic roadway. Contact us if interested in joining our caravan

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
We are doing the speed run....Leaving Wednesday arriving Wednesday!:)

·
Registered
347 Posts
We plan on leaving Tuesday and travel across Ontario, through Buffalo, then to the wife's brother's house south of Utica, NY, to spend the night. We'll spend 4 hours on Wednesday driving down from there to Bushkill.

We are planning on driving straight through on the way back (Sunday). What's the hub-bub about the return trip? Is the caravan planning a one day or two day return trip?

·
Registered
763 Posts
car·a·van

noun

1. a group of travelers, as merchants or pilgrims, journeying together for safety in passing through deserts, hostile territory, etc.

2. any group traveling in or as if in a caravan and using a specific mode of transportation, as pack animals or motor vehicles: a caravan of trucks; a camel caravan.

3. a large covered vehicle for conveying passengers, goods, a sideshow, etc.; van.

4. Chiefly British . a house on wheels; trailer.

verb (used with object)

1. car·a·vaned or car·a·vanned, car·a·van·ing or car·a·van·ning.

2. to carry in or as if in a caravan: Trucks caravaned food and medical supplies to the flood's survivors.

Synonyms

1. parade, procession, train, cavalcade, band.

:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

A few of those certainly sound like they could describe our Michigan friends.

I'm thinking of hitting Detroit, Hamilton, Niagra Falls, and Buffalo one direction or the other. I-80 does get pretty boring. Depending on timing, I may follow the Ontario group north on Monday.

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tom. We have never planned a return caravan. Usually members of the group head in all directions after the event. Some go on extended vacations and others have to hurry home to work. All can discuss during meet and may be small groups heading Back.

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Within the last week I've seen a couple new MKC members RSVP that they are attending this meet. It would be wonderful if they are signed up and ready to go. If your going to the Nationals and want to caravan with the MKC group, please let me know. We are leaving early (Monday June 16th) and taking a little side trip in the PA wilds.

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
getting closer.

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great caravan today. Ended up with thirteen cars Top down 90% of the day. Looking forward to PA wilds tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.