Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6th annual Michigan Kappa Club Lafontaine Kappa Car Show. July 13th 2013 from Noon until 4. BBQ, trophies and plenty of fellow Kappa owners to converse and compare. Located Lafontaine Buick/GMC/Cadillac dealership, 4000 W. Highland Rd.(M-59) Highland MI. Come join the fun.

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Ok, put it on the calendar......:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think everything is set. LaFontaine is putting up a tent and will have BBQ and beverage plus they have the trophies ordered. Now all we need is nice weather!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I hate to say it but it's looking like I'm not going to be able to sneak out of work this year and it's killing me. REALLY want to be there this year (and on time unlike last year) since the MOD meet is the next event after. One of our guys worked his last day today and I'm not sure the new hire will be in and trained up enough for me to be out two sat's in a row.

They know there's no way I'm working July 20th.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kappa car show is this coming Saturday. Not many signed up on MKC RSVP website. I know there are a few that normally attend and have conflicts this year. This will be our 6th year and I'm hoping the Kappa enthusiasm is not deminishing. Hope to see you there to enjoy a great time with fellow Kappa lovers. Need not be an MKC member to participate. BBQ and trophies supplied by LaFountaine auto.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I stopped into Lafontaine this morning and they are preparing for our event. Looks like we may have great weather. Sure hope we get a decent turnout. Hope to see you there.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weather was perfect. Had a small showing but LaFontaine did a real nice job hosting this event. Final count was only 17 Kappas. Thanks to those that were able to attend and support this event.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts