Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MKC Spring Cruise-2013-Michigan

When: Sunday May 19,2013
Time: Noon - 4
Start: Baker's Restaurant
2025 S Milford Rd. Milford MI
Approximately 100 miles ending at restaurant to have great conversation with fellow Kappa lovers. Travel curves, hills and beautiful countryside.
RSVP on MKC website MichiganKappaClub.ning.com
Do not need to be MKC member to attend. Hope to see you and your Kappa there.:)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not responsible for Michigan roads althought all on this run are considered paved. As of this date I do not have confirmed restaurant that will accept 60 people of so. I have a couple options.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ran the route today and it is all set. Roads are Michigan roads so could be smoother but they are all paved and good shape for MI. Haven't confirmed restaurant yet. I did stop at one option and decided it will be to small if we have the normal 30+ cars show for this event. I've got a couple more options and one is a place we have used in the past, so I'm sure they can accommodate us. Now all we need is good weather! Hope to see you on the 19th.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure hope we have nice weather, like the last few days, for our Spring Cruise. Confirmed the restaurant today and it will be Redwood Steakhouse located off Hill Rd & US23 Flint township. We have 12 that have responded as attending on the MKC website with a few maybes. Hope to see your there!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As of today the weatherman is not telling a good story for next weekend. Let's hope he is wrong, as usual! Hope to see you there Sunday the 19th.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weatherman was saying 60% chance of rain Sunday. Now it is 30%! So they still have a chance to do better.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weather forecast is now looking GOOD!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Weather prediction is now 80 and no rain. Wouldn't that be nice!!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What a great day we had. Weather was perfect with 30 Kappas showing up. Even had three Canadian cars. Was nice seeing everyone after a long winter. Hope to see everyone at our next MKC event. Watch MKC website for postings of events.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts