Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we made it back to WI 'bout 9:30 ish Sun evening, traffic was moderate, caught a hail storm on 94 south of Chicago 'bout 7:30 ish, could not see a car length in front of us but we were not alone, there was a white Sol pulled of to the side, we did not pull over, just slowed down and plowed thru, two minor dings on the deck lid, not so bad when some hail was the size of a large marble, see everyone down the road, third week of June will see us in the Zion Nostalgia Days Car show! Kevin & Cheryl

·
Registered
347 Posts
Kevin and Cheryl,

Hope I didn't jinx you yesterday when I said you were "one of those guys". Sorry you had to encounter your second wet ride.
Rain isn't really something to worry about, but HAIL IS. Hope your dings aren't too bad.

Tom

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kevin and Cheryl,

Hope I didn't jinx you yesterday when I said you were "one of those guys". Sorry you had to encounter your second wet ride.
Rain isn't really something to worry about, but HAIL IS. Hope your dings aren't too bad.

Tom
Lucky I had Shammies and Detail Spray (lol), hope you guys had a worry free ride home! Kevin & Cheryl

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Sorry to hear about your run in with hail. It is every drivers' worst fear. I wish there was an app for underground/covered parking garages!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to hear about your run in with hail. It is every drivers' worst fear. I wish there was an app for underground/covered parking garages!
My Daughter asked if we were going to repair the hail damage and you know what, I can live w/ the very minor dings vs what I might have to live w/ after repairs! I'll live w/ it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts