Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I be a moderator? :( lol it looks like you get to do all sorts of neat tricks that I want to do as a mod. :lol: care to fill us in on some of your super powers?

p.s. we are really running out of things to talk about haha

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
[QUOTE we are really running out of things to talk about haha[/QUOTE]

Ya think? :lol: Just look at my thread on hockey (and its only June!). We will have alot to tlak about once our Solstice is delivered. Oh wait, we won't have time, 'cause we'll be too busy tooling around to sit in the house in front of this thing!

The thread traffic was high on the V-Rod forum for the first couple years then trailed off to a trickle. I think there will be enough interest in the Sol to this one going for a long time.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Most of our neat tricks are just housekeeping items. Moving threads more appropriate forums, splitting posts in a thread that are off topic, but a relavant discussion, merge threads that are on the same topic, delete duplicate threads and posts. In extreme situations, deleting or removing inappropriate posts/topics.

Besides that, we monitor posts and threads to make sure everyone is complying with the forum rules and guidelines. Deal with members and situations that do not comply with forum rules and guidelines.

Not sure any of that really qualifies as glamourous, and that probably isn't everything we may get into either. Just some of the common, routine items.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts