Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Excelsior said:
Please see if you can allow me to send a PM to more than one person at a time? Thanks ahead of time.
Have you tried sending to multiple people with a semicolon separating senders?

You may not be able to do that (multiple PM distribution). Hopefully Troy can shed some light on what everyone is allowed to do.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
solsticeman said:
Have you tried sending to multiple people with a semicolon separating senders?

You may not be able to do that (multiple PM distribution). Hopefully Troy can shed some light on what everyone is allowed to do.
I have tried that and it told me I was only allowed to send to one person at a time. Will try the updated selection now. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Troy - A Question you could answer...

I'll turn this over to Troy. Most likely it is a setting that he may or may not have set purposefully. Things like mass PM'ing, size of your PM box, etc. are variables that Troy decides what is appropriate to set them to.

Some forums I've been on start you out as 1 at a time, then as you gain posting status (by posting relavant and contributing discussion over time) you gradually get "features" that are not available to a new poster. Maybe you're allowed 2 PM's at once to start, then five - pretty much a max of ten on any of the forums I've been on. Only mods or admins get to do mass mailings most of the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts