Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

...when you see the same car as yours you just have to park next to it #justcarnutthings

PS: holy crap it's dirty...

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I do the same thing in my other vehicle, a Jeep wrangler. Many times I come out of a store and someone else with a Jeep has parked right next to me. I tell my kids that the Jeep caught another Jeep. :)

One time at the beach it was REALLY weird because my Jeep is a special edition model and someone with the exact same model parked next to me. Freaky.

If I ever see another Solstice around here I'll definitely park next to them.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I do the same thing in my other vehicle, a Jeep wrangler. Many times I come out of a store and someone else with a Jeep has parked right next to me. I tell my kids that the Jeep caught another Jeep. :)

One time at the beach it was REALLY weird because my Jeep is a special edition model and someone with the exact same model parked next to me. Freaky.
do you have the 10a? It amazes me how many sol owners also have a jeep ORV.

Bert

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Not sure what a 10a is. It's a 2010 Wranger "Mountain Edition". They had additional equipment, some custom stickers and seat covers, custom trim colors, etc. I pulled almost all the special edition stuff off right away as I really wanted a black Rubicon but this was $10k cheaper and was only really different from the Rubicon by the upgraded suspension on the Rubicon, which I planned on swapping out for a higher lift right away. Here's a photo of the Jeep and Clementine (my Solstice) in the driveway together right after I bought her.

·
Registered
199 Posts
A guy at work has a Solstice. I smile the rare times there's an open spot next to him and I park there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts