Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a posting on FaceBook, she traded in her 13 year old Sol for a new "4-door wagon of some sort". Since I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the posting, and I'm no longer proficient on identifying, that's the best I'll be able to ID the new car for a bit.

:dunno:

·
Administrator
9,225 Posts
From a posting on FaceBook, she traded in her 13 year old Sol for a new "4-door wagon of some sort". Since I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the posting, and I'm no longer proficient on identifying, that's the best I'll be able to ID the new car for a bit.

:dunno:

Yes, I’m Sol-less 😢. It was a very hard decisions but a necessary one.
The "wagon" is a 2020 Chevy Trax LS. Ecotec 1.4L Turbo with 138 hp. Metallic Midnight Gray.

·
Super Moderator
6,650 Posts
Yes, I’m Sol-less 😢. It was a very hard decisions but a necessary one.
The "wagon" is a 2020 Chevy Trax LS. Ecotec 1.4L Turbo with 138 hp. Metallic Midnight Gray.
A friend has its cousin, a Buick Encore in the same color, with the same engine.

·
Premium Member
10,364 Posts
I know people have been complaining about Trifecta customer service but they have a tune for that engine that brings it up into the 160's bhp.

·
Administrator
9,225 Posts
I know people have been complaining about Trifecta customer service but they have a tune for that engine that brings it up into the 160's bhp.
Wow....may keep that in mind for after the warranty.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
LV, me thinks you posted this in the wrong thread.

·
Administrator
9,225 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,364 Posts
The tune is for the 1.4l turbo engine on GM cars.

·
Super Moderator
16,144 Posts
We have a Trax and the Dragon that are my wife's cars. I have PunisheR - well I share it with the painter - my "cheap commuter vehicle" highly modified Tacoma and of course the PunisheR Hauler RAM 2000. :)
The right solution is just get another vehicle and keep the Kappa LOL

·
Administrator
9,225 Posts
We have a Trax and the Dragon that are my wife's cars. I have PunisheR - well I share it with the painter - my "cheap commuter vehicle" highly modified Tacoma and of course the PunisheR Hauler RAM 2000. :)
Wish I could have but with the many things that needed attention sooner rather than later I had to make a financial decision. 😢

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Hahahahahahahaa "share it with the painter"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts