Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Monday INVITE for viewing! [Liverpool, NY]

3K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  brentil 
#1 ·
I am inviting anyone that would like to see the car in person to Syracuse, NY on Monday starting around 6pm at Heid's Hot Dogs of Liverpool, NY.

http://local.google.com/local?q=hei...latlng=43048056,-76147778,3694734420324455972

You are also welcome to enjoy the pickup of the car if you are more local, but I have no idea of what time on Monday I will be able to do this. If they don't pull some strings and I get it tomorrow or Sunday. But the Monday thing will be definate.

So come out and have a hot dog/coney and bring extra napkins (no drooling on my car) :) !

#2 ·
Darn, I just left the area last week! I would have been there and had a white hot too! Have a great time. Even if nobody from the forum shows up, think if all the looks you'll be getting!

#10 ·
bcbriggs said:
Darn, I just left the area last week! I would have been there and had a white hot too! Have a great time. Even if nobody from the forum shows up, think if all the looks you'll be getting!
miss those Zweigle's! :cryin:

#11 ·
Reason why Excelsior's car can't be deliverd til Mon.

Here is what the dealer is waiting for to arrive before he can hand over the keys. Make sure you each get yours because it s evidence that GMlinedog worked personally inside your car!

Attachments

#13 ·
The dealer is inviting the local news I think to the dealer on Monday.

I called there and there is NO office personnel in the building on the weekends, therefore they cannot check for the invoice for me.

Worse part is that I SWEAR my particular salesman was looking at it for me when I was trying to explain where to find the shipping termination location on Wednesday when it came up here. That salesman is on vacation and if I find out it is in a folder at his desk I will be SUPER pissed!

#14 ·
ok I give up

achieftain said:
Here is what the dealer is waiting for to arrive before he can hand over the keys. Make sure you each get yours because it s evidence that GMlinedog worked personally inside your car!
I know there's a joke here, but what is it? What are they white things? Towels? Beer holders? What?
:cool:

#17 ·
Excelsior said:
To add insult to injury, they called the other purchasers in and they came in to look at the car despite my wishes. ARGH! The bay door is open and anyone can walk up to it.
My dealership is planning a get together when their EOP car comes in. They're going to invite 1st 4 month allocation pre-orders to come look at it and have some food and such available. They're going to ask the guy to leave it there for a week. I said I'd do the same for some free stuff since I'm #1 after him.

#18 ·
For those that are interested, there is an air show at Hancock airport starting Monday as well. You can take a ride in a B-17 or B-27 for $400 donation (½ hour flight twice a day) or you can just enjoy the show and all the planes. Walkthroughs of these planes are $8 I think per adult.

Show times are 9-6 15th through 19th

#21 ·
I think your going to HAVE to drive it down the thruway a ways, about to Buffalo, for your first shake-down cruise! ;)

Congrats and enjoy your new Sol!

PS, how did GMlinedog get Brentil's boots? :lol:

#23 ·
RichSol said:
I know there's a joke here, but what is it? What are they white things? Towels? Beer holders? What?
:cool:
Look like snow boots to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.