Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find this mentioned in any of the other threads, although I'm sure someone's gone over this-- but is it for sure now that the base solstice will not be two-toned? The NAIS one was monotone, as was one of the others making the car show circuit (SLC?).

Does anyone have info on this, or is it more speculation?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Like most cars the single color will more then likely be the base. You'll then have to purchase the leather seat option, and probably a leather trim package too so that you can get the two-tone interior.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
My guess, and it is just a guess, as nobody knows for sure yet, is the base will be some sort of monotone cloth (probably black or near black), and the options will be two tone and maybe mono tone leather. I guess they could do a two tone cloth, but I highly doubt it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
berkpaul said:
I can't find this mentioned in any of the other threads, although I'm sure someone's gone over this-- but is it for sure now that the base solstice will not be two-toned? The NAIS one was monotone, as was one of the others making the car show circuit (SLC?).

Does anyone have info on this, or is it more speculation?

What do you mean by "monotone"? Are you counting the windshield header and the panel behind the seats?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
bigd said:
What do you mean by "monotone"? Are you counting the windshield header and the panel behind the seats?
Yeah, monotone in what way? The NAIAS car is black outside with silver around the windshield, and black interior. From the GM Dealerworld info, we know there will be two color combos in the interior, one of them will be two tone.

Or, do you mean monotone/two tone in relation to the body color and top? The top is likely to be black for all cars, unless they do something like a tan for certain colors like red, black, etc to go with the lighter color interior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts