Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sol Cruisin said:
Nope, There is only ONE code for the Monsoon upgrade and it is available with the single-CD as well as the 6-CD unit. I am sure of this as I just placed my GSX order and I also had a 2006 order with 1-CD & Monsoon.

:yesnod:
Yeap, looks like you're right. I coulda sworn that when we ordered ours (7/05), STD was cd, first option was cd/mp3, and second option was 6 disc with monsoon.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Monsoon could be added to either optional upgraded stereo(am/fm/cd/mp3 or 6 disc in dash) but not available on standard am/fm/cd.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
mcphelps said:
I thought only the 6 disc changer was capable of being connected to the monsoon amp, as it has low level outputs and the other two radios (single cd and single cd/mp3)have speaker outputs instead. Are you sure your deck doean't have a "LOAD" button?
single cd/MP3 player here with monsoon......no need to have 6 disk player to have it

·
Happily In The Club
563 Posts
PAO said:
single cd/MP3 player here with monsoon......no need to have 6 disk player to have it
:agree: Same here. Maybe back in the "early" days the 6 disc changer and Monsoon were tied together (like I think the premium headliner and OnStar were for a time). Anyway, no longer the case...

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:yesnod: Me too. Single CD/MP3 player with Monsoon.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
smartin said:
Ditto that!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
smartin said:
Ditto to the max.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts