Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told by my local dealer that the Monsoon sub and amp? are located "behind the passenger seat". Does anyone have more detail? I am concerned that I might loose even more space if I order the 7 speaker system. With such a small truck, I don't want to loose even a cubic foot.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Del Solstice said:
I have been told by my local dealer that the Monsoon sub and amp? are located "behind the passenger seat". Does anyone have more detail? I am concerned that I might loose even more space if I order the 7 speaker system. With such a small truck, I don't want to loose even a cubic foot.
What you said is correct. There is a small cuby hole behind the passenger seat where the Sub is stored instead of using space in the trunk.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
So no trunk affected but wonder if the space behind seats is storage without the sub?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
2KWK4U said:
IS SOMEONE SUPPOSED TO FIT IN THAT BACKSEAT!?? :lol: reminds me of that old commercial where a guy looses at tennis so he gets the back seat, they fold him in half and wedge him in :lol:

·
Registered
391 Posts
:eek:
A jug of water and were off to the race for tree branches.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
bob95065 said:
This is a 2 seater, no back seat.
I think he was being sarcastic, if you look at the image refrenced there is no back seat at all. Just the flat back wall.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts