Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[/URL][/IMG]

Replaced my unit with Kenwood 891hd and looking to sell 6 disc sirius radio , monsoon amp, & subwoofer with enclosure for $200 obo, shipping included. I am in zip 85302. What is in the picture is ALL, nothing else comes with it. :smile2:
Out of my 2007 Solstice, Message if prepared to buy.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been having some health issues and behind in everything ! Should be back to speed in the next few weeks. Other than the idle stumble at most stops, and too loud inside from exhaust, the car is one with the road and really enjoyable to drive. A few small issues and car is ready to go to nationals. Ive made a few 800 mile overniters in the car and enjoy the road. I added front and rear cameras also with the Kenwood dnx891hd. While dash was out added two 3.1_USB chargers opposite side from 12v plug. I will get some pics and post soon along with link or video of idle stumble.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Glad to hear that things are finally working out for you on the car got a question on the radio do you know if this system has a factory security lock ? I bought a replacement unit for my Blazer a few years back and had to take it to a dealer to get it unlocked not a big deal just something I was unaware of at the time .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts