Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I was at the Montreal Auto Show and saw the Solstice for the first time. I've seen tons of pictures, but to be honest, none of the pictures do it justice. If you liked the various pictures of the car in this forum, then you will absolutely love the car when you see it.

I can't believe that GM is making such a beautiful car!

On a side note, the GM reps told me that they are taking orders right now for it. My dealership will have actual pricing and available options in about a week or two. I'm getting my checkbook ready!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I have to agree, once you see the SOlstice in person it's easily twice as desirable as when you see it in images. It's jsut such an awesome looking car.

Hmmm, by orders I bet they mean pre-orders. Because you can't take actual 'orders' till the options lists are finalised and available for the dealers to give you the choices of options too. I also thought they didn't take actual orders till they were starting real production too?

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
At my local car show the Solstice was by far my favorite. I had already seen the C6 and the Ford GT at Sema so it was realy exciting to see the Soltice. The lines really come together when you see it in person. I can't beleive how wide it was. I was expecting Miata size but the Soltice is much closer to the size of the C6 convertible.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Wow, those are some good close-up pics! They must not have had the ropes too far from the car in Montreal! :thumbs

brentil said:
I have to agree, once you see the SOlstice in person it's easily twice as desirable as when you see it in images. It's jsut such an awesome looking car.
Definatetly, this car becomes irresistable after seeing it in person! :cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts