Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a heads up for people who like to plan in advance that our first event of the year will be held on June 8th 2013. Stay tuned for more info

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
This is just a heads up for people who like to plan in advance that our first event of the year will be held on June 8th 2013. Stay tuned for more info
Tres bien!!!! Will be watching for more detail!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am in Boston area just brought my Sol 2007 with 5500 miles on it Saturday and it's on the road Monday first thing, it will be fun to attend the first Montreal event, please keep us posted.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Indeed! The wife and I were perhaps planning Montreal/Quebec City for our 10yr anniversary this summer. Maybe I can make this jive.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Indeed! The wife and I were perhaps planning Montreal/Quebec City for our 10yr anniversary this summer. Maybe I can make this jive.
Wow, that is what my wife and I did two years ago when they had the June Montreal / Eastern Townships meet. It was our tenth then. We are now thinking of doing this for our 12th!:thumbs:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looking forward to seeing all of our friends from outside Quebec, Pierre organizes a great day's worth of activities for those who have not joined us previously. Northern Sol, hope to see you there! Merci beaucoup;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I Hope to be There

Looking forward to seeing all of our friends from outside Quebec, Pierre organizes a great day's worth of activities for those who have not joined us previously. Northern Sol, hope to see you there! Merci beaucoup;)
Please keep us posted, I have a brother in Beaconsfield that I plan on visiting at this time. I may fly down (from Regina) so I may be carless but will attend anyway.

Terry

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
June 8th Province of Quebec 2013 Launch of the season

Hi everyone,

This is June 8th that we have in the province of Quebec our launch of the season ride event. The Solstice and Sky Quebec Owners Club are inviting everybody to joint us. It is an all-day event that will be full of surprises.

We will all meet at the Dealership Boisvert Chevrolet Buick GMC in Blainville Quebec (470 Boulevard Curé-Labelle, Blainville, QC J7C 2H2), at 8H00 am for a full free breakfast. During that great meal, everybody that want to have a Synthetic oil change for $25, would be able to have it done during that time. (Call Claude Pelletier at Boisvert 450-430-9405) there is limited space. So it is first reservation first.

At 10H00 we will start the ride to Tremblant and return back to Saint-Jerome for a group dinner at IBIZA tapas & Bar.

I attached with my message the official French invitation. For more information’s please contact Pierre or Mjo at 450-436-5009 or confirmed your participation at the BREAKFAST / RIDE / DINNER via
[email protected]

If you planned to come, please confirmed it ASAP. If you need a Hotel, there is three in Saint-Jerome: Super 8, Best Western and Confort In, You have to make your own plan with them.

We have now 32 cars confirmed, 57 persons for the breakfast and 54 persons for the groupe dinner.

Hope to see some of you
Pierre & Mjo
SSQOC
Solstice, Sky Quebec Owners Club

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Darn! I thought this had gone away. I did not see any updates on it. Can't make it. I know it will be great so enjoy. Hopefully next one you do I can make it.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
3 days left !!!

We probably going to get some rain but when your cool....the sun shine 24h/day.

we have 38 cars confirned
69 persons for the Free breakfast at Boisvert Chvrolet Buick GMC of Blainville QC

64 persons confirmed for the groupe dinner at IBIZA Tapas resto bar in Saint-Jérôme QC

Their is still romm for everybody that wanted to come along

:thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts