Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went in thismorning to order my red Solstice and the salesman told me the owner told them last week that Pontiac said no two tone interior with red, or green. I said a week is a long time with this car. This was just a purchase request with a deposit so nothing will be cast in concrete until they actually know what options are available down the road. It seems that the story is changing daily. :)

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Stay tuned we hope that restriction is being lifted. Pontiac.com has the 2 tone shown for all colors but dealer systems don't.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I hate to be the one to say it, the interiors do not show as a constraint. That means they usually will not change during the model year. If it does change I think it will be for 07. :( If I were a betting man I would say no change, sorry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know you it shows both being available on Pontiac.com but on KBB.com you have to pick another interior with the red and green. I would have personally order the Green with the Two-tone but they wouldn't allow it. I am going with the Black and two-tone. I can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The first thing my dealer told me when I ordered the aggressive red was that the two-tone option was not available. I would have liked to have it, but now I don't want to rock the boat and delay or hold up my car.....

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I would like to point out that because the current Pontiac website lets you select the colors at the same time doens't mean you can order that. If you look at the same tool for other cars you can select any interior color with any exterior color. It's not until they have the Build It tool that it starts actually limiting what items you can select.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
It doesn't make much sense to me not to offer the two tone interior with red or green. Now, its common not to have all interior colors available with all exterior colors on vehicles, but it seems to me that having a tan option is common on both red and green cars from other companies. On convertables, they are also often combined with tan tops.

Hopefully GM does an update to their site and/or system and straightens this out for good soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts