Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
called HQ to check on my VIN549. shannon says more cars (did i hear hundreds) are being released for shipment this weekend, shipping saturday and tuesday. she's making a few calls and will call me back with status on my car. i'll try to get more precise info when i talk to her next.
also, from my dealer, Solstice sits too low to go on some auto transporters, so they can't use all the transportation that they have available.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Looks like they are cleaning house. Looks like they'll all be shipped real soon :thumbs:

·
Registered
504 Posts
You're just saying that to make me feel better,don't get me wrong I appreciate your good intentions,I'm just going through a love hate relationship with Pontiac. :smash: :glol: :thumbs: :willy: :devil: :cool:

·
Registered
37 Posts
CDB

Would you PM me with Shannons ph. # please? I'd like to call and inquire about VIN #296 status.

Thanks!
TJ

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TJ Klise said:
CDB

Would you PM me with Shannons ph. # please? I'd like to call and inquire about VIN #296 status.

Thanks!
TJ
no neeed to PM... it is public knowledge. the solstice headquarters (shannon and others equally helpful) toll free is
866-539-0256.
she called me back with the news that my car is released for :yesnod: shipment but not on a truck for delivery yet. she said "a couple hundred" were going to be loaded onto transport between sunday and tuesday, but couldn't tell me wich cars were going. got my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Well, we didn't see a lot of deliveries today... Hopefully, tonight and tomorrow they start rolling in!

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
mcbman said:
Well, we didn't see a lot of deliveries today... Hopefully, tonight and tomorrow they start rolling in!
Seems to be Wednesday-Friday are big days.

·
Registered
515 Posts
mceb said:
Seems to be Wednesday-Friday are big days.
VIN#813 can't be delivered on 8/13, so 9/13 would be fine with me. :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Chris said:
VIN#813 can't be delivered on 8/13, so 9/13 would be fine with me. :)
Well.....It could still be delivered on 8/13/06....But hopefully not!

·
Registered
515 Posts
mikefred1952 said:
Dude, I've killed a man for less.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
mikefred1952 said:
:glol: That's really funny... when it's someone elses car.

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

Gmlinedog said:
As of tonight I only saw maybe 40 - 50 of the first 1000 in the lot.
How about other cars beyond the first 1K? Mine is VIN 100958 and was built about a week ago?

·
Registered
38 Posts
cdb said:
no neeed to PM... it is public knowledge. the solstice headquarters (shannon and others equally helpful) toll free is
866-539-0256.
she called me back with the news that my car is released for :yesnod: shipment but not on a truck for delivery yet. she said "a couple hundred" were going to be loaded onto transport between sunday and tuesday, but couldn't tell me wich cars were going. got my fingers crossed.
I got word on 9/8/05 that my car was built, and except for a few quality
checks, was ready to ship. I have #839. I was told I should have the car
delivered by the third week of Sept. It's "Sly", and loaded except for the smokers package.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Gmlinedog said:
Out of the gates and into the wild. Now as long as they don't all go to Birmingham, sit for two weeks and then ride back to Wilmington, we'll be alright.

·
Registered
233 Posts
achieftain said:
Out of the gates and into the wild. Now as long as they don't all go to Birmingham, sit for two weeks and then ride back to Wilmington, we'll be alright.
:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Gmlinedog said:
So that's only 40-50 of the first 1000 left in the lot?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Gmlinedog said:
GMlinedog, What are you saying here?
Only 40-50 are ready to be shipped now?

Did any ship out on the weekend?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gmlinedog said:
O.K.- you have my attention now!
i'm reading this as all but 40-50 of the first 1000 are delivered or being shipped-
because i think we know that the first 1000 are already built.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts