21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Hmmm, that means they need to have made at least ONE production car by then. :D

·
5,641 Posts
From the Rules:

Grand Prize Winner will gain possession of car upon return to home following Solstice Event. The winner shall be required to personally accept delivery of the vehicle prize and present adequate personal photo identification, a valid driver's license and proof of current insurance prior to taking delivery at the Pontiac dealer location (to be determined) within or reasonably close in proximity (as solely determined by Contest Entities) to the winner's city or town of residence. Contest Entities, however, shall use all reasonable efforts to deliver said vehicle prize within 8 - 12 weeks of receipt of the fully executed and notarized Affidavits of Eligibility and Liability Releases, and, except where prohibited, Publicity Releases....

So they may not need a production version. ;)

All the cars at the Oprah show they day she gave away the G6s were "props". They were not the actual cars for the winners. The winners got to order a G6 equipped with the colors of their choice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
dengel said:
Okay guys, start practicing your pick-up lines, it could get you a new Solstice! :lol:
Please don't take this as anything more then a complement [ short pause ] but you look absolutely stunning tonight!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I Know Shoe...

Solsticeman,

Shoe is a personal friend of mine. In fact, I'm in his movie The Lovemaster. I'm Basketball Player #1... or was it #2. Anyway I have a line and a scene with Kurt Rambis. What do you want to know about Craig? Talked to him on the phone Wednesday.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Oh....

You want some Lovemaster lines!

I can stir your drink from here, baby!

How would you like a P&@!$ Collosus?

Now I get it... I'm sure the movie has a ton of them in the scenes where he tries to pick up Courtney Thorne-Smith.

Seacrest Out!

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
ok mceb, since the contest is over, you tell me your lines and I'll tell you mine. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
ChestRockwell said:
Solsticeman,

Shoe is a personal friend of mine. In fact, I'm in his movie The Lovemaster. I'm Basketball Player #1... or was it #2. Anyway I have a line and a scene with Kurt Rambis. What do you want to know about Craig? Talked to him on the phone Wednesday.
No ****AKKI Mushrooms!!! I mean, .... NO KIDDING!!!!

My wife and I crack up when he does his lovemaster and the "erase-erase" guy back to back.... :glol:

XM is a cool thing... Lemme ask the mrs. if she has any questions...

·
Registered
994 Posts
So what was the winning pick up line?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Was like they picked one at random or something. Can't believe they'd pick that line :rolleyes:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts