Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up for Pontiac :spam awhile back, and just got an e-mail today indicating that the Solstice will be available in the summer. That's two sources in "print" from GM moving the delivery up to summer.

:party

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
2KWK4U said:
I signed up for Pontiac :spam awhile back, and just got an e-mail today indicating that the Solstice will be available in the summer. That's two sources in "print" from GM moving the delivery up to summer.

:party
I also get that same :spam and I can validate it says Summer as well.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The Auto Show brochure for the Pontiac line also says that the Solstice will be available in the summer.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hoffman said:
The Auto Show brochure for the Pontiac line also says that the Solstice will be available in the summer.

Yep, that's the "other" source I illuded to in my first post. Thank goodness we can all enjoy the car "al fresco" a little longer before time to find a hardtop for the winter.

·
Registered
178 Posts
At the Montreal Auto Show, one GM rep told me August while another one told me that the car will be out in June.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Well summer technically is June, July, August I beleive. So being released in summer means it can arrive any time during those months.

·
Premium Member
10,364 Posts
I mentioned this in another thread about the delivery date. My Pontiac dealer here in South Florida has a printout with a JUNE 5th, as the delivery date.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
LatinVenom said:
I mentioned this in another thread about the delivery date. My Pontiac dealer here in South Florida has a printout with a JUNE 5th, as the delivery date.
Another person who works at a dealer through out June 6 as a delivery date, so it seems summer probably means early summer. As long as there aren't unforseen delays! :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts